What is a file .Android_secure? This is probably a question for every android user who has just backing android up. Previously I would explain what the file will be created after we backup, using either CWM recovery or the other.
1. System.rfs.tar, it contains a fresh backup ROM
2. data.rfs.tar, which contains datas are still needed by a fresh backup ROM (perhaps mistakenly, please justified)
3. . android_secure.vfat.tar, it contains the applications that we move to sdcard
Many are confused by. Android_secure this, is it required when a restore or not?
1. The answer is not necessary, if you want to restore ROM to be unbelievably fresh, because does not require the applications that you move to sdcard using app2sd or link2sd,
2. The answer is yes necessary, if you want to restore your android full 100% similar to the situation when you backup, all the applications either in internal or sdcard memory will be backed up.
if there is an error ask advice and comments.